Use of Personal Information
The primary use of the information stored in Rize from information you enter in the Rize website or app is to allow you to visualize your information in a way which will help you or to help you to access your account. We may perform anonymised analysis of user data to measure effectiveness of our services. This will never be used for individual data.
Rize collects and uses select parts of your information to operate and improve its services and applications. All data is anonymised and aggregated before analysis. These uses include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies.
We may also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send communications such as forgotten password emails, information on technical service issues and security announcements. You can opt-out of these communications at any time, however it may result in Rize unable to provide its service to you. To opt-out at any time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.rizenow.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Details of how effective the treatment provided through the app is and your progress during your use of the app if you have actively opted in to a relevant Rize service.
Information We Share
On occasions, general, anonymised, non-personalised data will be shared to measure or communicate effectiveness of the Rize app, but this will never involve sharing information that could lead to identifying a particular individual.
We will not sell your data or use your data to target advertising at you.
Removing information, security and storage
As a Rize user you can delete your website and app account and information at any time. Deletion of your account and information means you will not be able to access it again in the future as all back-ups of the information are destroyed.
A password is used in our app and for organisations accounts to help protect your accounts and personal information and it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Rize uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer/smartphone in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. For example, in Internet Explorer 8, you can delete cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Delete browsing history”. Then select the control box “Cookies” and click the “Delete” button. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
We may change this Policy at our discretion by publishing the changes on the Rize Domain and other pages where this Policy applies. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Rize Domain to see if there have been any changes to this Policy.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Moodmap Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moodmap Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By email: email@example.com